Let us introduce ourselves and highlight our main goals
Our school is located in Jerez de la Frontera, in the province of Cádiz in Andalucía, southern Spain. Álvar Núñez has been teaching students for 50 years. The educational offer consists of Compulsory Secondary Education, Post-Compulsory Secondary Education and Basic and Higher Vocational Education.
In our school, it is considered imperative to give an international dimension to the Higher Technician in Tourist Guide and Assistance course which is taught here. It is for this reason that we are always willing to collaborate with those European member schools which share our same curiosity and which can make our education procedures grow.
Among the main objectives we try to achieve are:
- Encourage and consolidate the educational offer related to Vocational Training.
- Foster learning in other languages spoken within the European Union through formative exchange activities.
- Promote technical and cultural exchanges among students and teachers from different countries.
- Encourage the fact that students from other countries can develop their work experience in companies of our area.
- Promote technical and educational exchanges amid teachers from our school and from European member organizations.
All in all, we would like to create a collaborative project with other European teaching institutions alike Álvar Núñez Secondary School. All our activities will be focused on our Higher Vocational Education students so that they can carry out their work experience in organizations belonging to the European Union. These activities will be also designed to get our teachers involved in teaching collaborative projects.
A brief dossier about our school is attached to this document.
We look forward to working with you.
This is the DIPLOMA DESCRIPTION of the studies we impart
Get to know our education center (in Spanish)
And here we have some of our students